expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 1 March 2015

What's in my Shower?

Hello!!

Today is something a little different from my usual as I'm going to be going through whats been living in my shower for the past few weeks.


This is one of those body washes that is just good. It does what it supposed to and makes my skin super soft. Recently I have been suffering from dry skin and this has cleared that up amazingly well. It has a lovely clean soapy scent that I personally love. It isn't super amazingly special but I like it.



This next body wash is a Christmas present that I got on Thursday (late prezzies are the best don't ya think?). It's a mini size of the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush shower wash. I was a bit skeptical of this as every time I've smelt it in Boots it didn't really appeal to me but now I've used it a few times I can see why people like the smell. It definitely is not a sugary scent it reminds me of lime and cream. The wash itself is super smooth and feels quite foamy. Definitely going to repurchase this one.

Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash - £2.65

This is probably the worst thing I have ever put on my face... ever. It claims to unclog pores whilst keeping skin silky smooth and hydrates. It's awful. I have serious blackhead problems and I was hoping this would just clear it all up. Oh no. There still there. Ok they've gotten a bit better but my skin is so dry. Literally the skin round my nose is flaking. It's gross and quite frankly I hate this. Waste of money. 


Pantene Pro Light Repair and Protect Shampoo - £2.09

This Shampoo is a new one I've been trying and I quite like it. It smells of fruit mainly watermelon and is very nice. I quite like the feel of this in my hair and it does keep it healthy and is helping the dryness of my hair at the moment. As I am growing my hair at the moment I have really dry split ends and it isn't in great shape. This is helping my hair look slightly better.


Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Moisture and Shine Conditioner - £3.99

I did a review of this way back in April or something and I still love it just as much. It keeps my hair soft and shiny. Adds control and keeps my hair clean for days. It smells gorgeous helps take out knots and is just generally a really good conditioner. I also love the shampoo but I just ran out of that. 

Humphrey xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment