expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 7 March 2015

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Butter

Hello!

Just before we start I am so not about to scream at my laptop for being slow and old and not working with my camera. Nope I am totally calm and really not frustrated and I am so not about to cry.

This body butter is my new obsession. I think it is probably the best thing I have used on my body.

First lets talk about the amazing smell. I normally apply this at about 7.30 in the morning and I can still smell it on my skin after 5.00 that night. It is amazing. This is my current favourite fragrance. It smells of limes and something sweet. It's not a specific smell but to me it kind of like the smell of sweet yogurt or cream cheese minus the cheese. I don't know but whatever it is it smells incredible.

The product itself is super moisturising and feels really nice on the skin. I am definitely (totally haven't spent 5 minutes figuring out how to spell that word) going to repurchase this about a gizzilion times.

The only down side is that it cost £10.50 which isn't exactly budget friendly. Hey mum you know how you have some money..... :)

Humphrey

Oh Hallelujah my camera has started working after half an hour of near serious break down. Enjoy the pictures. Personally I think you should follow my blog just for the amount of frustration and perseverance that went into this post. There was actual tears. ACTUAL TEARS!!





No comments:

Post a Comment