expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 24 May 2015

Pitch Perfect 2 Review




The time has come to review Pitch Perfect 2.
I loved the first movie it was really funny and I watch it all da time, but did this movie live up to it's high expectations? Let me give you the run down.
The first movie was hilarious and so was this one, except it didn't have quite so many "LOL" moments. I was expecting some serious laughing in the cinema and although the movie had its moments it wasn't the funniest thing I've watched all year.
The plot was great! I loved the story line and it was really well written. It was definitely more mature then the first one as the characters had grown up a little and I think it had the potential to be the greatest movie of the year. But again I was still disappointed as I thought that some necessary scenes just weren't there. The music however was bloomin' marvelous! All the songs were great and Flula was just amazing.... So proud of the internet gang right now! I also have a serious girl crush on Anna Kendrick so I can't completely diss the movie because it was good just because she was in it! You should definitely go and give it a watch!










No comments:

Post a Comment