expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Would you Rather? I Beauty Edition

Hello?

I'm on my 3rd TAG and I hope your enjoying them. This one is actually my favourite to watch and read. Just me?

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? 
Personally I only own 3 eyeshadow palettes but I literally swear by them. As I',m really into makeup and prostetics right now I am constantly using my palettes to create awesome looks. However I suppose they would be really easy to stalk up on as they are all pretty cheapy ones. I suppose all the colours are running low anyways. So I would probably loose all my palettes

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Oh my this is a tricky one. OK lets look at the options here. So I cut off all my hair and I go bald and have to live through the long process of growing it back and the awkward bowl cut length. Or I never cut it again and end up with it flowing a mile and half away from me when I reach the age of 99. I'd rather cut it all off.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral all the way. I think they really suit my skin tone!

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I would definitely spend it on makeup. I would probably just go into Boots and MAC and Sephora buy everything in there and use it all on clients and shoots and create really cool looks.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
If we're talking black eyeliner and red lipstick then I would probably say lipstick as eyeliner. I could probably pull of a really thick wing and just rock it. But if we are talking any colour of eyeliner I would just buy red and pink and nude ones and wear them as lip liner all over my lips.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Well I've been in both MAC and Sephora shops and I hate them both. Sephora is so big and full with things that I never know where to start and MAC shops normally hurt my eyes with the amount of crazy displays and there lip liner racks make my head hurt. But I would have to say Sephora because there are more brands in there that I can choose from even if it does take me a year and half to get through the whole shop.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip colour definitely. I don't really do lips anyways, If I had to choose one colour it would be a corally pink lipgloss just because I love that colour.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Agh! I would say summer clothes in winter because I still wear jeans and jumpers in summer. I'm just that kinda gurl.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Brights definitely. I just think they look so much better on my skin tone because I'm naturally tanned darks always make me look like I'm wearing bad fake tan for some odd reason.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favourite eye product (it's a brown eyeliner from Rimmel) because my favourite lip product is the lip balm from FatFace that isn't available any more. 

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Pony tail! You should see me in a bun. Actually you shouldn't it's not a pretty sight.

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss. I know I just said I would keep lipgloss over eyeshadow but I kind of hate the way nails look. They're just weird and creepy. 

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I practically have no eyebrows any ways so it wouldn't make much different and I could always draw them on.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I would rather live without nail polish. Damn I'm making no sense I just said I hate not wearing nail polish cos nails are weird but you can always have nail wraps and shellac. I don't think that's proper nail polish is it? And I love putting makeup on my face and dressing up so I would be rather bored without it.






No comments:

Post a Comment