expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 14 April 2015

TMI TAG

Hello!

Another TAG. I love this TAG alot and all the answers to the questions have changed since the last time I did it. - check that out here


1: What are you wearing?
A new T-shirt from new look with flowers on it and my Gymnastics shorts (they are great for tanning because they are so short.

2: Ever been in love?
Bffft..... NO!

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Hun, I haven't even had a boyfriend yet

4: How tall are you?
5,4 and a half

5: How much do you weigh?
I'm not sure but I'm healthy that's all that matters.

6: Any tattoos?
Nope. I don't really want one because when I grow old it'll be all wrinkly and, just imagine an old lady with a tattoo. Disturbing,

7: Any piercings?
My ears and I barely ever wear earings anyways so it doesn't count!

8: OTP?
Beauty and the Beast

9: Favorite show?
I like any sort of detective story. New Tricks is a good classic along wit h Jonathan Creek.

10: Favorite bands?
I'm not really an obsessive fan girl of any bands I'm more into solo artists.

11: Something you miss? .
Being friends with guys. I unfortunately have lost quite a few good friends to the whole "boys can't hang out with girls" thing that's going on.

12: Favorite song?
Almost there from the Princess and the Frog.

13: How old are you?
*censored*

14: Zodiac sign?
Capricorn I'm a December baby.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Genuinely a nice guy and he has to eat normally.

16: Favorite Quote?
Some people are worth melting for - Olaf

17: Favorite actor?
I like Helen a Bohnem Carter or Mike Myers for voice over.

18: Favorite colour?
Really bright Orange,

19: Loud music or soft?
Both I don't really care as long as its not out of tune.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
I always love the stairs but if that's not available then the bathroom because it has a lock and I can shower of everything.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
Anything from 2 minutes to 40.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I would say on average about 40 minutes including showering if I really have to be somewhere. But sometimes I'll laze around and wash my face. Then laze around a bit more and get changed. And then eat something and then put my makeup on. It really does vary.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No but if I was I would win for sure.

24: Turn on?
Gymnastics

25: Turn off?
Guys who talk about girls all the time.

26: The reason I joined the Blogging Communtiy?
I love writing and beauty. Enough said.

27: Fears?
Waterfalls, Jupiter, Parties, Someone dying who you haven't made up with yet after a long time of fighting.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
A daydream I had. I daydream really vividly and most of the time there really sad daydreams. In this one my parents disowned me. Yeah it was pretty tough going.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night when I went to bed I said it to my mum.

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
I was always called Humphrey when I was a kid because I wouldn't respond to anything else and this blog is my own little world so the name fits.

31: Last book you read?
I recently finished the Death Cure from the Maze Runner series and it was really good.
32: The book you’re currently reading?
I'm now onto Arsenic for Tea.

33: Last show you watched?
The Next Step....... Yeah its a kids show but it's actually not bad!

34: Last person you talked to?
My sister. I just moaned at her to stop reading this blog!

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My Dad. Thats pretty self explanatory
.
36: Favorite food?
Fish Pie..... mmmmm

37: Place you want to visit?
I want to go to Tanzania and do some volunteering there.

38: Last place you were?
I went into town today to buy some things for my sisters Birthday.

39: Do you have a crush?
Nah every boy I know is an idiot.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Two nights ago I kissed my mum when I went to bed.

41: Last time you were insulted?
I got some insults thrown at me by one of my friends the other day but it was jokingly.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Coffee
43: What instruments do you play??
I can play violin and a bit of piano and I sing.

44: Favorite piece of jewlery?
I have a ring that looks like a zip that I really like but it doesn't fit. :(

45: Last sport you played?
I've been bouncing on the trampoline all day but I also played football with my lil brother the other day.

46: Last song you sang?
Everybody Dance by Chic

47: Favorite chat up line?
Hey.....Do you like Shrooms?

48: Have you ever used it?
Yeah all the time.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I went to the park on a picnic a few days ago.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
BeautySoup and DayDreamBeliever


Humphrey

No comments:

Post a Comment